Friday, January 20, 2012

Catch up






Since the last post I have celebrated my first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Thanksgiving was not that exciting for me since I didn't get to have turkey like everyone else. Christmas was fun but wasn't too sure what it was all about so Miles had to keep me informed of what need to be done and how it all worked. ( good thing I had a big brother hes very smart about Christmas). Santa brought me a jumpy. Its so much fun and has lots of toys attached to it. New Years was spent at home with my family plus my Nana, Papaw, and cousin Megan. I spent the whole week with them having the best time ever! Then sadly on Jan 5....my 5th birth month I got my first ear infection. It was so bad and I felt horrible. With tylenol every 4 hrs my temp stayed between 101.8-104. I had to take yucky meds and I was NOT happy. Finally feeling much better and ready to start a new adventure. Watch out Valentines Day here I come ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment